As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Black Diamond #ad
Size 8, Women's Momentum Climbing Shoes, Black Diamond Equipment, Black/Alloy #adBlack Diamond #ad
- Neutral, flat last for vertical climbing or all-day comfort. Soft flex midsole for added sensitivity and comfort. Women’s specific last provides customized fit. Two velcro straps for fit adjustability. 4. 3mm rubber is built for durability and molded for optimal consistency and performance.
|Brand||Black Diamond #ad|
|Manufacturer||Black Diamond Equipment #ad|
|Model||W Momentum Climbing Shoes|
2. Evolv #ad
Evolv Elektra Climbing Shoe, Women's Merlot/Gray 8 #adEvolv #ad
- A major upgrade to Evolv's best selling women's shoe. Fresh new look. New mesh to eliminate odor. Improved fit. New upper material, Synthratek VX, for a soft feel and secure fit.
3. JIASUQI #ad
JIASUQI Outdoor Beach Swim Surf Sports Sandals Barefoot Toe Aqua Water Shoes for Women Girl Black 10Women/8.5Men #adJIASUQI #ad
- Perfect quick drying material:soft upper with stretch breathable ultra light weight fabric for fast draining and cross ventilation help shoes get dry quickly, just like socks, and creates a cooler and healthier shoe environment, flexible and comfortable.
Easy on and off: the pull tap at the heel allows easy put on. Especially for family outings! . Safety & non-slip: upgraded anti slip rubber sole and soft thickened insole can provide safer traction, prevent slips and falls, and protect your feet from sharp rocks and stones.
The convenient shoelace/ magic strap closure design helps to quickly adjust the shoes according to the width of feet, make sure the shoes are tightly fixed on your feet, so as not to worry about falling off easily.
Breathable insole: flexible insoles with holes are made of soft EVA material, they can absorb shock and reduce muscle fatigue in feet and legs. Occasion: perfect for beach games, yoga and other indoor and outdoor, walking, swimming, hiking, boating, pool, surfing, water park, fishing, leisure and sport activities.
4. Evolv #ad
Women's Silk White/Grape 8, Evolv Elektra Lace Climbing Shoes 2021 #adEvolv #ad
- Mx-p : 1 mm full length midsole. Single layer leather with a semi perforated upper. Vtr rand thicker front toe area. Lv asymmetric profile. 4. 2mm trax sas outsole.
5. Knixmax #ad
Knixmax Women's Hiking Shoes Lightweight Non-Slip Climbing Trekking Sneakers for Woman Camping Backpacking Shoe Grey Size 8 US/EU 39 #adKnixmax #ad
- The roomy toe box are wide enough to accommodate the toes comfortably. Application: trendy colors with classic design, trekking, climbing, Knixmax woman's hiking shoes are ideal for walking, backpacking, cycling, camping and daily work shoes.
Non slip outsole: for maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, Knixmax hiking shoes for women combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with the gum rubber outsole. Upper - suede leather & mesh: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort and keeps your feet dry and fresh.
An extra shoe laces and shoe insoles are available. Cushioned insoles & roomy toe box: light trekking shoes for woman offer TWO removable insoles for dual fitting. If the size is a bit larger, please try to insert the extra adjustor insoles. *. Quick lace: minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening.
6. SCARPA #ad
Black/Aqua, Women's Specific Fit, Low-Volume, 8-8.5, SCARPA Women's Instinct VS Rock Climbing Shoes for Sport Climbing and Bouldering #adSCARPA #ad
- Stiff and supportive | slightly softer than the Instinct, the Instinct VS sports a thinner sole for added sensitivity, letting you feel the rock beneath your feet.
Vibram xs grip 2 rubber | ideal for any rock type and style, the XS Grip 2 rubber is both stiff and sticky, giving you the grip you need for steeper walls and overhanging boulders. Bi-tension rand | using a reverse slingshot design, this system connects your heel to your toe, resulting in less foot discomfort and more power being driven towards your primary edging surface.
Women’s last | these climbing shoes feature a more narrow last and lower-volume heel cup for a women’s-specific fit. Toe rubber | a large patch of rubber on top gives you maximum coverage for toe hooks and bat hangs.
7. SCARPA #ad
SCARPA Instinct VS Rock Climbing Shoes for Sport Climbing and Bouldering, Black/Orange, 8-8.5 #adSCARPA #ad
- Flexan dynamic midsole | offsetting the softer upper, the redesigned Flexan midsole is slightly stiffer, offering plenty of support and reducing foot fatigue on multi-pitch routes.
Vibram rubber | stiff enough to let you stand on the thinnest edges, the XS Edge rubber in the forefoot pairs perfectly with the stickier XS Grip 2 heel rubber that molds perfectly to heel hooks on any rock type. Toe rubber | a large patch of rubber on top gives you maximum coverage for toe hooks and bat hangs.
Bi-tension rand | using a reverse slingshot design, this system connects your heel to your toe, resulting in less foot discomfort and more power being driven towards your primary edging surface. Stiff and supportive | slightly softer than the Instinct, the Instinct VS sports a thinner sole for added sensitivity, letting you feel the rock beneath your feet.
8. Tenaya #ad
8 Men's / 9 Women's, Tenaya Iati Rock Climbing Shoe #adTenaya #ad
- Technical specs - uppers: microfibre & leather; closure: systemvelcro, patented draxtor system; tongue: two-layer bellows with perforations; Lining: TXT treated cotton; Insole: 2D multi-layer Stretchtex; Midsole: Double midsole GI 1. 8 & tst 150; sole: vibram XS Grip 3. 5mm; weight: 340 gr; Designed and Handmade in Spain. Ascent & progression - founded in 1997 by yosemite vet jose luis garcia gallego, Tenaya is famous for designs that blend performance and comfort without sacrifice; Tenayas are worn by pro climbers worldwide, like Chris Sharma, and Ramon Julian, Alex Megos, and have helped advance the sport on championship and record-breaking ascents.
Tips for sizing - climbing shoes fit differently with every brand and each unique model; personal preference of tightness based on climbing style, and comfort is the biggest factor in determining the optimal shoe size; To start, terrain, Tenaya recommends downsizing 0-0.5
5 sizes from your US street shoe size for an all day fit and 05-1 sizes for a performance fit; Tenayas are constructed with synthetic materials designed to limit stretch, making sizing more predictable and consistent.
Aggressive & comfortable - curved and structured form allowing greater transmission of force on overhanging routes; RBX technology enables superior fit and control together with the intimate feel and responsiveness necessary for minimal edging or friction holds; Microfibre and leather upper and advanced construction techniques eliminate unwanted movement and keep you in total control. Tenaya iati - winner of climbing magazine’s editor’s choice award and gear Institute’s Best Performance Shoe, the unisex Iati excels at sport climbing on rock of all angles, from powerfully overhanging routes to technical walls and delicate friction slabs; Aggressively downturned toebox gives superb precision in innumerable situations.
9. SCARPA #ad
Women's Specific Fit, 8.5-9, SCARPA Women's Helix Lace Rock Climbing Shoes for Trad and Sport Climbing, Low-Volume, Mandarin Red #adSCARPA #ad
- Classic for a reason | with more than a few awards to its name, the Helix offers a classic lace-up design that’s a fan-favorite among climbing guides, beginning climbers, and anyone looking for an all-day climbing shoe.
Vibram xs edge rubber | offering superb support, consistent, the XS Edge rubber is stiff, and durable — ideal for climbers learning the nuances of foot placements. Women’s last | these climbing shoes feature a narrower last and lower-volume heel cup for a women’s-specific fit.
Passive rand | prioritizing comfort over power, the passive rand is tensioned perfectly to let you wear these climbing shoes all day, without feeling any foot fatigue. Symmetrical profile | designed to match the natural shape of your foot, the nearly symmetrical construction is perfect for slab and crack climbing.
|Model||HELIX WMN Climbing Shoe-W|
10. SCARPA #ad
Malva/Milk, Women's Specific Fit, Low-Volume, 8-8.5, SCARPA Women's Maestro Mid Eco Lace Rock Climbing Shoes for Trad and Sport Climbing #adSCARPA #ad
- Ipc rand | designed to let your foot flex for slick slab maneuvers while still offering active tension for edging, the IPC rand runs underneath the forefoot and along each side, providing support without causing discomfort.
Vibram xs edge rubber | stiff enough to let you stand on the smallest holds, the XS Edge outsole throughout offers superb edging while remaining durable. Women’s last | these climbing shoes feature a narrower last and lower-volume heel cup for a women’s-specific fit.
All-day comfort | using a minimally downturned profile with low asymmetry, this climbing shoe is ideal for trad and multi-pitch climbing where you’ll be wearing the shoes for hours on end. Premium eco leather | made from environmentally-friendly, biodegradable leather, the Maestro Mid represents SCARPA’s commitment to preserving the planet’s natural landscapes.