As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scotty #ad
Scotty #793 Throw Bag w/ 50-Feet of Floating MFP Line #adScotty #ad
- The package length of The Product Is 4. 55 inches. The package height of The Product Is 11. 1 inches. The package width of the Product Is 1075 inches. Country of Origin : Canada.
2. NRS #ad
NRS Standard Rescue Throw Bag Orange, 3/8IN x 75 FT #adNRS #ad
- 75-foot rope for plenty of range: Rugged Cordura throw bag contains a 75-foot throw rope for emergency situations on the water.
Quick-drying design: 2-inch mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time if the rope or bag gets wet. High visibility in low light: 3/8 polypropylene rope is yellow for high visibility in dark or turbulent waters.
1, 900-pound strength: the rope has a 1, 900-pound tensile strength and floats so you never lose it under the water. Easy throwing and reloading: A barrel-lock drawstring is in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
3. BEST Marine and Outdoors #ad
Boating and Ice Fishing. High Visibility Safety Equipment for Kayak and Boat Emergency, Best Marine Water Rescue Throw Bag with 70 Feet of Marine Rope. Throwable Rescue Ropes for Kayaking #adBEST Marine and Outdoors #ad
- Whether your kayaking, sailing or even ice fishing, canoeing, our water safety throw bag is a must have for any water activity. They’re made of durable, high quality nylon and contain a flotation insert that prevents the bag from sinking when a rescue is in progress.
The rope should be carefully stuffed into the bag after each use not coiled or tied. If for any reason you are not absolutely happy with your throw bag, we will replace or refund your order, no questions asked. Each safety bag and rope is bright orange in color easy to see and weighs 1.
5lbs, which is an ideal weight for accurate throws. Multiple uses - our throw bags are designed for multiple purposes. Easy to use - when a rescue needs to be made, simply hold the top loop of the rope and throw the bag to to your target.
The 70 foot marine grade rope is 3/8 inch thick, has 1, 500 pound tensile strength and can withstand all weather conditions. Risk free purchase – best marine & outdoors offers complete customer satisfaction. How we’re different – unlike other rescue bags with shorter ropes, our throw rope is 70 feet long and capable of reaching a longer distance. Superior design - each bag is 12” long x 5” in diameter. Make sure to practice with your bag on dry land to become familiar with its performance.
4. NRS #ad
NRS Compact Rescue Throw Bag #adNRS #ad
- Colorful: highly visible for fast emergency use with orange-colored bag and yellow-colored rope. Easily accessible: The simple clip system keeps safety gear secured to the side of your transport. Floats: buoyant, internal foam material keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
Extends: 70-foot-long polypropylene rope accommodates smoother throws and longer throw distance. Durable: reinforced loops on both ends of rope accommodate up to 950 pounds; Rope dimensions L x D: 70 feet x 025 inches.
5. attwood #ad
50, red, Attwood Rescue Line Throw Bag, #adattwood #ad
- Bag has wide yellow reflective strip to make the bag readily visible in low-light conditions. Bag contains 50 feet of 3/8-inch floating polypropylene line.
Potentially valuable resource for use in water rescues. It can be thrown to a person in need of assistance to help bring them to safety. Durable red fabric bag.
6. Mustang Survival Corp #ad
Mustang Survival Corp 75' Rope Throw Bag PRO #adMustang Survival Corp #ad
- Accepts apalS mini strobe in bag. Easy and fast to re-load. Excellent rope shock loading properties. Self draining. Long distance throwing characteristics.
7. Airhead #ad
50 ft., LIFE LINE Rescue Throw Bag #adAirhead #ad
- 50 feet rescue line. Uv-resistant 600-denier polyester. Integrated strap with side release buckle. Rugged bright orange.
|Manufacturer||Kwik Tek #ad|
8. Goglobe #ad
Goglobe Throw Rope Throw Bag 60 Feet Floating Rope for Boating Kayaking Ice Fishing Boat Safety #adGoglobe #ad
- Throw rope made by polypropylene in bright yellow color for high visibility can floats on water surface. Heavy-duty, twisted core with jacketed lining for extra strength and durability.
Drawstring and cord lock top closure self-draining bag keep rope tangle free. Rescue throw bag with rope 60' x 10/32" 550 lb test/18m x 8mm 250 kg test. High visibility soft bucket with reflective strip safety band and foam floatation Insert designed to float.
9. NRS #ad
NRS Wedge Rescue Throw Bag High Vis Green 55' #adNRS #ad
- 55' of floating 1/4" polypropylene gives you the reach you need to pluck that swimmer out of the water. Foam panels inside the bag keep it afloat for safety and visibility.
Mesh sides on the bag give drainage and quick drying for the rope. Compact, flattened shape slides easily inside your boat. Bright colors and reflective tape make the bag highly visible for the rescuer and rescuee.
10. NRS #ad
NRS NFPA Rope Rescue Throw Bag Orange 3/8IN x 75 FT #adNRS #ad
- The 3/8" sterling grabline rope is NFPA 1983, 2012 certified. It has a tensile strength of 3, 282 lbs and the sheath has a raised pattern for excellent gripability.
The rope floats for good visibility on the water. Wide mesh panel in the bag facilitates drainage and reduced dry time. Rugged cordura bag is highly visible for easy location on the water.