As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SERIOUS STEEL FITNESS #ad
Single Band, SERIOUS STEEL FITNESS Assisted 41" Pull-Up Band, Resistance & Stretch Band, Powerlifting Band & Pull-up Assist Loop Band #1 Purple #adSERIOUS STEEL FITNESS #ad
- Please choose from our six different resistance/tension levels. The #1 is also great if you are looking to do speed work by adding the band to your bench press, deadlift or squats. Multiple bands: do you think you need a #4 band, but concerned it may be too much tension? you can purchase multiple smaller bands to equal the tension of heavier bands.
This band is a great beginner band for resistance exercises that range from bicep curls, squats or even overhead shoulder press. It offers resistance from 5-35 lbs.
You are currently viewing our #1 purple mini band. Pull-ups: serious steel bands are a perfect tool to help you with your pull ups, dips or muscle-ups. If using for powerlifting or Barbell Training you will want to order a pair of each desired size.
Combining multiple sizes gives you more levels of tension because you can use them individually or you can use them at the same time. Sale is for a single band. To help you select the best band for your application, we have included a tension guide and pull-up guide in the images to the left. This band measures 1/2” wide, 4. 5 mm thick and 41” in length. Try the #2 & #3 instead of the #5 or try the #3 & #1 instead of the #4 band.
2. SERIOUS STEEL FITNESS #ad
Purple, Stretching, Resistance Training and Pull Up Assistance Bands Orange, Heavy Duty Resistance Band Sets, Red, Serious Steel 41" Assisted Pull-up Band, Powerlifting #adSERIOUS STEEL FITNESS #ad
- Sale is for our 3 band set - this set includes: #0 2 lb. Bands are 100% natural latex and are over 99. 9% free of soluble proteins latex allergens. 15 lb.
1 5 lb. 35 lb. 2 10 lb. Combine bands to make exercises harder, or give you more assistance in pull up training. Bands are great for general conditioning, rehabilitation, aerobics, stretching, speed training, jumping, and for lifters as assistance for the upper body to increase the resistance for bicep and triceps.5
50 lb. This band set is great for those looking to add a bit of resistance training to their workout or those who are progressing through pull-up training. If you have a sensitivity to latex, purchase and use this product with caution. Either band is great for beginners and light weightlifters.
3. SERIOUS STEEL FITNESS #ad
Serious Steel Fitness 41" Non-Latex / Latex Free Assisted Pull-Up Bands and Resistance Bands Set 4-Bands #adSERIOUS STEEL FITNESS #ad
- Warning: do not use bands on concrete, asphalt or any surface that can damage the band. Latex free - no latex *these pull up assistance bands ARE NOT made with natural rubber latex, but shipped from a facility containing other latex products*.
Use resistance bands/exercise bands for pull up training, strength training, stretching and more. These bands have a slightly different manufacturing process and therefore could respond differently if you have used our original 41" bands.
Disclaimer: these bands will feel different when compared to our original 41" resistance bands. Inspect band before each use. We wanted to provide those with latex sensitivities or latex allergies an alternative to latex bands.
However, rest assured these have been rigorously tested and are just as strong, consistent and dependable as our original 41" bands. Do not stretch more than 100" inches. Do not use on knurled parts of barbells or pull up bars. Our latex free 41" resistance bands are made from bio grade synthetic rubber and do not contain natural rubber latex.
4. SERIOUS STEEL FITNESS #ad
#1 Purple, 32" Purple Serious Steel Fitness Resistance Training Bands Portable Exercise Band System Training Bands, Great for Individuals Under 5'10" 70" Tall #adSERIOUS STEEL FITNESS #ad
- Made with 15 layers of continuous latex, these bands are made to endure tough workouts. Portable and functional: take the bands anywhere - can be easily used while traveling, at the gym, warming up and more. If using with a workout board system, or resistance training board system, at home, please be aware you MUST use a Band Guard to prevent bands from becoming damaged on the corners of the sharp edges of resistance band board systems.
If doing overhead movements, such as presses, or squats, consider the 41" bands.
A complete home gym: bands range from 2 lbs #0 to 200 lbs #6 of tension. Not for pull up training: primarily designed for those who are under 5'10" 70". Next level resistance training: are the standard 41" bands too long for you? do you find yourself not getting enough resistance or tension at the beginning of the exercise? The Serious Steel 32" bands are specifically designed for resistance training, especially for those who are under 6 feet tall.
For pull ups, please visit our 41" Band Listings. You are viewing the 32" #1 purple Resistance Training Band Not for pull ups 5 - 35 lbs. These band also work great with different resistance board systems.
5. DRAPER'S STRENGTH #ad
Draper's Strength Heavy Duty Resistance Stretch Loop Bands for Powerlifting Workout Exercise and Assisted Pull Ups 05. Green #adDRAPER'S STRENGTH #ad
- From light to heavy resistance 2-200 lbs - To choose the best bands for your needs, check out the band tension chart in the images to the left. Bands are 41" inches long and are made of high-quality latex material built to last for years.
A variety of exercises can be performed - for physical therapy, strength training, rehabilitation, stretching, pull-ups, and powerlifting.90-day no questions asked money-back guarantee, limited lifetime warranty and emailed workout e-guide with every band purchase. Lightweight and Portable so you can take your workout with you.
6. SERIOUS STEEL FITNESS #ad
Serious Steel Fitness Short 20" Deadlift Bands | 20" Mini Band Sold in Pairs #2 Red #adSERIOUS STEEL FITNESS #ad
- Use 20” bands for deadlifts, shrugs or rack pulls. No intended to be used as a pull-up band. Use 20" deadlift bands with or without a barbell. Not intended for pull up training. Regardless of your fitness level, these bands are guaranteed to help you reach your exercise and fitness goals.
1 purple band 1/2" x 3mm 10-25 lbs. 3 blue band 1 1/8" x 3mm 20-50 lbs. 2 red band 13/16" x 3 mm 15-40 lbs. 4 green band 1 3/4" x 3mm 35-80 lbs. Please use 41” bands for pull up training. Check out our 41" bands and other great fitness products! Four sizes of bands for any use for any exercise.
7. SERIOUS STEEL FITNESS #ad
SERIOUS STEEL FITNESS Resistance Band and Tube Anchor Small #adSERIOUS STEEL FITNESS #ad
- Quality: made of durable and heavy duty materials to withstand the hardest workouts. Versatility: use with either 41" Exercise or Pull Up Bands or with Resistance Tubing.
You are viewing the sMALL 24" Resistance Band Anchor. Protect: anchor your resistance bands anywhere using the Serious Steel Fitness Exercise Band Anchor and feel confident that you will be protecting your resistance bands and tubes from abrasions.
8. SERIOUS STEEL FITNESS #ad
SERIOUS STEEL FITNESS 12 inch Resistance Band | Deadlift Band | Hip Band | Glute Activation and Dynamic Warm Up Band #0 Orange #adSERIOUS STEEL FITNESS #ad
- Place around thighs, knees or ankles and perform lateral walks, monster walk, heel/toe walks for a glute and hip flexor firing warm up. These bands are thick and extremely durable. Portable: aside from helping you warm up, just about anywhere.
Lower body movements like air squats, dead lifts need a pair, you can use these mini bands for a complete workout, glute bridges, core work, hip thrusts, tricep and bicep movements and even shoulder stability and mobility.
Dynamic movements: the 12” short mini bands are the original dynamic warmup tool. Durable: these are not the thin mini loop bands that are known for snapping and breaking.
Easy to pack and easy to use. In addition to being durable, the amount of resistance these band provide are unmatched by the flimsy mini loop bands. You are viewing: 12” #0 band 1/4 in. Prepare for injury free work out with these mini bands. Buy a pair: purchase two 2 bands if you plan on using these for banded barbell powerlifting training. 2-15 lbs.
9. 4KOR Fitness #ad
Physical Therapy, Yoga, Home or Gym Workouts and More, 4KOR Fitness 41” Resistance Loop Band, Pair of 2 Orange Bands 5 to 15 Pounds, 0.25 inches Wide for Mobility #ad4KOR Fitness #ad
- Endless workout options - your 4kor fitness warrior bands will undoubtedly be your favorite fitness tools because of their amazing versatility. From fitness enthusiasts to serious athletes, 4KOR bands are used in nearly every training and physical therapy method around. Beginners love using them for gentle stretching, light strength training and assisted pull-ups while advanced P90X and CrossFit rockstars rely on them for power lifting, ring dips and deadlifts.
1 rated 41-inch prograde resistance bands - only the very best research and materials go into the design and construction of 4KOR Fitness products – these pro-quality, therapy-grade elastic latex bands are incredibly tough and durable, so they’re guaranteed to last long, hold up strong and help you accomplish your fitness goals fast.
Usa brand with a lifetime warranty - 4kor fitness is based out of scottsdale, arizona.
If you ever have any questions or feedback, we'd love to hear from you. We believe your fitness tools should not only work well, but they should last and take your workout routine to the next level. This is why we promise a lifetime warranty on our resistance bands. Pair of 2 orange bands included - this pair of Orange resistance bands features a 5-15lbs pound resistance level and 025-inch width for each band. Perfect for users of all levels - regardless of your current fitness level or future goals, 4KOR Warrior Bands will work for you.
10. SERIOUS STEEL FITNESS #ad
Serious Steel Fitness Hip and Glute Band 2.0 | Squat and Deadlift Warm-up Band Regular Resistance / Medium #adSERIOUS STEEL FITNESS #ad
- Comfort: made with comfortable, or tug at your skin during use, these hip and glute bands have the added benefit of being comfortable to wear. Adding the band to your ankles and performing monster walks, hip flexors, lateral walks or lunges helps the user prepare for an injury free workout. Note: the non-slip grip version of the Hip and Glute bands do have exposed latex and are designed to grip legs/leggings/shorts a bit more.
Versatility: the serious steel fitness hip and glute bands were initially designed to be used primarily for lower body movements, glute strengthening, cueing knees with squats to improve form, and dynamic warmups.
Mobility and warmups: the hip and glute band is the ideal tool to warm up hips, glutes and more prior to working out. Size: regular medium 13" individuals under 200 lbs or beginner users. Use the band for push up training, as well as rehabilitation training. A slight tug at skin can occur. Other bands can snap, premium, webbed cotton and latex, the Serious Steel Fitness hip and glute bands are made to do the exact opposite.
But over time, such as squats, hip mobility, the Hip and Glute band has been used for much more. Strengthen: use the hip and glute band in conjunction with barbell training such as glute bridges and hip thrusts to get the posterior chain firing to target the appropriate muscle groups! Hip and Glute bands are a great tool among trainers to reiterate the importance of maintaining proper form and keeping the posterior chain intact during lifts to help prevent injury as well as achieving strength gains in a shorter timeframe.