As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PETZL #ad
Fakir, Carrying Bag for Crampons, Petzl #adPETZL #ad
- Easy to use: this polyester bag has a zipper for easy opening and closing. Protective: the reinforced, semirigid bottom protects your pack from sharp points. Secure: an internal strap keeps your crampons in place.
Intended use: the fakir bag is designed to carry crampons and accessories such as screws and extra picks. Dry: the fakir bag features a mesh top panel that allows water to escape so your equipment can dry.
2. Grivel #ad
Grivel G12 crampon New-Matic yellow/grey #adGrivel #ad
- Grivel. Comes with an anti-balling Antibot plate and Accordeon cover to stop snowballing completely. Three-dimension relief stamping increases strength and rigidity of the frame.
Horizontal frame minimizes snowballing and flexes with rockered boots. The g12 is fully hand adjustable and easily folds for packing away.
3. Petzl #ad
PETZL Fakir Crampon Bag One Color One Size #adPetzl #ad
- Designed for carrying crampons, extra picks, this PVC-free zippered nylon compartment is also great for screws, etc.
4. Cimkiz #ad
Large, Crampons Ice Cleats Traction Snow Grips for Boots Shoes Women Men Kids Anti Slip 19 Stainless Steel Spikes Safe Protect for Hiking Fishing Walking Climbing Mountaineering Black #adCimkiz #ad
- Durable and stretchy material: made from thermoplastic elastomerTPE, till strong performance under -45°C. Easy to put on&off with adjustable strap. Won't tear or snap, 5mm thicker than ordinary rubber, ensure long lasting comfort and durability.
Note:the "l" mark on crampons means size "large", not meaning "Left". Widely used and unisex: suitable for male and female of any age including teenagers, mud and wet grass, ice roads, hiking, adult, elders. The strap ensures more comfort and safety.
Portable and lightweight, hiking shoes, can be put into the carry bag included and will not take up much space. Used on angled terrain, etc. Great for trail running, dangerous sections of trail, icy driveway, and ice fishing.
Flexible and pocket size: suitable for various kinds of sports, boots, mountaineering boots. Stronger and safer spikes: featured 19 high quality stainless steel spikes per foot and firm chain system, providing excellent traction on a variety of terrain or other worst conditions, keep you safe and injury-free. If you do not know how to wear it, please check the last picture for your reference. There is no Left or Right difference for crampons products.
5. Grivel #ad
Grivel G22 Ice New-Matic Technical Crampon, one Size, Yellow #adGrivel #ad
- Active Antibott included. The g22 comes with two front points. The mono-rail technology patented distributes the points in an intelligent and original way. Ce and uiaa Certified. This crampon is the evolution of the G20 model that has established the new standard of lightness in the technical crampons.
Patented monO-RAIL technology. Weight: 925 grams 32. 5 oz. Size 37-48 women's 6 to Men's 15. The lightest dual points tech crampon: 925 grams with front and rear antiballing! Two hot forged front points. Materials: Chromoly steel.
6. Yaktrax #ad
Yaktrax unisex adult 8223190 ice and snow traction cleats, Black, Small US #adYaktrax #ad
- Provides 360 degrees of traction on cold surfaces for all-direction stability. Lightweight and affordable slip-on traction cleats to reduce the risk of falls when walking on snow or ice to work, school, or even to the mailbox.
Made of abrasion-resistant 1. 2 mm steel coils with zinc coating to prevent rust; secured to shoes with durable Polyelastomer outer band.
Highly elastic outer band with heel tab slips easily slips on and off of shoes; perfect for pedestrians, professionals and the elderly. Available in four sizes: x-small w2. 5-6/m1-4. 5; small w6. 5-10, m9-11; large w13-15, m5-8. 5; medium W105-12. 5, m11. 5-13. 5.
7. Petzl #ad
Crampons for Classic Mountaineering, Petzl, VASAK, Flexlock #adPetzl #ad
- Points: the vasak crampons have a total of 12 points each. The horizontal front points ensure solid purchase in hard snow.
Intended use: the vasak classic mountaineering crampons are designed for many uses, from glacier travel to snow couloirs. Extras: the antisnow system included with crampons limits snow buildup in any conditions.
Lightweight: the thinner frame minimizes the weight of these crampons 810, 840, to 875 grams depending on style. Compatibility: choose between leverlock universel and FLEXLOCK bindings in order to attach to all types of boots with or without front and rear welts.
|Part Number||T05A FL|