As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. XFISHMAN #ad
XFISHMAN Fly Tying Thread Kit 6/0 Fly Tying Supplies Fly Fishing Materials Accessories… #adXFISHMAN #ad
- This set of thread combination uses custom fiber, which has high strength, thread broken means restarting, ensuring that you can complete the tying smoothly without breaking the thread.
Why need strong thread? -no matter for beginner or master when tying some complicated flies, which will waste a lot of time. If you’re tying bass bugs, but it takes some practice! Why need 6/0 thread？if you’re starting out with mostly trout flies in sizes 4-20, our 3/0 is the ticket.
Size: 6/0 150 yards. They can satisfy 90% of your fly tying. Why need 6 color thread ? different flies need different color combinations to show perfect effects. The 6 colors in this set are the most commonly used. Some folks tie all their dries with 8/0, wooly buggers, spinning hair and so on, your 6/0 thread will work just fine. A strong thread for sizes 4-20, flies with breaking strength of 35 oz.
2. YZD #ad
YZD Fly Tying Thread 6/0 Fly Tying Materials Supplies Thread Fly Fishing Fly Tieing Materials kit Flies Making for Wet Dry Nymph Flies Chenille Fly Tying Wire E1 #adYZD #ad
- All yzd thread has breaking strength above comparable sizes of all other companies. Yzd has created a range of light, strong fly tying thread with a wide selection of colors. Nice to tie with and splits easily for dubbing! 6 different colors. Size: 6/0 200 yard 182m.
3. Riverruns Fly Tying & Flies #ad
Riverruns Super Realistic Standard Thread 3/0,6/0,8/0,Twisted Thread, Body Thread Fly Tying Material Proudly from Europe Tie Flies Body 8 Color/Set Standard Thread 3/0 #adRiverruns Fly Tying & Flies #ad
- It is characterized by a particularly rough surface, which renders it suitable for tying any type of dubbing. Riverruns wonderful popular 10 color/ set standard thread 6/0 used by most fly tyers.
It has excellent tensile strength in relation to its size, is suitable for tying uniform bodies, can be used on #6 to #10 hooks. . Available colours are black green, red, orange, Black, claret, Blue Sky, Rusty and white. Spool: 100yds with 150D.
4. Danville #ad
Danville Flymaster 6/0 Thread Gray #adDanville #ad
- 80 denier. Best all-round thread for dry flies. 200 yd. Breaking strength of 16 oz. Single spools.
5. Hemingway's #ad
Hemingway's Twisted Thread 6/0 Set of 12 #adHemingway's #ad
- Size 6/0 - spool of 100 yds 91m - recommended for use on #10 to #14 hooks. Made in Europe. Colors - back, brown olive, red brown, dark olive, Cream Yellow, rust, Ivory, light brown, Yellow, Dark Tan, light olive, Light Gray.
6. PHECDA PROFLY #ad
Phecda Sport 16 Colors 150 Derniers Fly Tying Thread Lightly Waxed Multi Filament Yarn Fly Tying Materials 16 Spools Total 8 Light+8 Deep #adPHECDA PROFLY #ad
- Colors: flou orange, bright blue, purple, sea green, flou yellow. Deep olive, coffee, sky blue, light brown, White, Parrot green, Red, Cream, Light pink, Black, Ash gray.
Excellent for the majority of flies, it is the perfect choice for size 2 - 16 flies. 16 spools light/deep colors Fly Tying Thread for Making Flies. Model: uft-01. Length: 80 Yards per Spool.
7. PHECDA PROFLY #ad
Phecda Sport 12PCS 200 Deniers Elastic Fly Tying Thread Fly Tying Materials for Body of Nymph #adPHECDA PROFLY #ad
- It is the perfect for size 2 - 16 flies or some saltwtater Flies. Available in 12 Colors. There is elasticity stronger than the 150D Thread and 300D Floss in our store will stretch and grip materials better.
12 spools light/deep colors Fly Tying Thread for Making Flies. 200 denier. It can makes the flies more durable. Length: at least 50 meters per Spool. International Standard Spool, can match with most of bobbin holders.