As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SEACHOICE #ad
SEACHOICE Galvanized Anchor Lead Chain 5/16" x 5' 44141, Unspecified #adSEACHOICE #ad
- Enhances holding power and abrasion resistance. Includes two 5/16” galvanized shackles. Break strength: 7, 500 pounds. Size: 5/16 inch x 5 feet. Work load: 1, 875 pounds. Grade 30 chain designed for anchoring applications.
2. SEACHOICE #ad
SEACHOICE Galvanized Anchor Lead Chain 3/16 x 4' 44101, Unspecified #adSEACHOICE #ad
- Break strength: 3, 000 pounds. Work load: 705 pounds. Size: 3/16 inch x 4 feet. Grade 30 chain designed for anchoring applications. Enhances holding power and abrasion resistance.
3. US Galvanized #ad
US Galvanized Medium Link 5/16" 8.7mm ISO G43 High Test Anchor Chain HDG x 10' with HDG Shackles #adUS Galvanized #ad
- Medium link anchor chain - Breaking Load 11650lbs. One length of 10' with Galvanized Shackles. Medium link anchor chain ISO G43 High Test. Hdg hot dipped galvanized chain is rust and corrosion resistant in even harsh conditions- for long service life. Galvanized g43 High Test Chain.
4. US Galvanized #ad
US Galvanized Windlass 3/8" x 6' ISO G4 Anchor Chain HDG with Galvanized Shackles #adUS Galvanized #ad
- Short link Windlass Chain. Hdg hot dipped galvanized chain is rust and corrosion resistant in even harsh conditions- for long service life. Galvanized g4 Chain - fits many modern windlasses. Chain breaking load = 16100lbs Shackle Breaking Load = 11200lbs. Windlass anchor Chain ISO G4.
5. SEACHOICE #ad
Seachoice 44441 PVC-Coated Anchor Lead Chain – White – 5/16 x 60 Inch – for Boats Up to 40 Feet #adSEACHOICE #ad
- Galvanized proof-coil chain withstands the elements. Pvc offers excellent flexibility and durability. 5/16 inch diameter chain with 60 inch 5 foot length.
High tensile strength grade G4 chain. Oversized links on both ends for simple shackle attachment. Ideal for boats up to 40 feet. Heavy-duty pvC coating protects your boat's surfaces.
6. SEACHOICE #ad
SEACHOICE Hot Dipped Galvanized Deluxe Anchor 13S 41730 #adSEACHOICE #ad
- Wide flukes are suitable for a variety of seafloor compositions. Excellent weight to holding power ratio. Fluke length: 14-1/16 inch. Stock width: 24-7/16 inch. Recommended for boats 25-30 feet in length.
7. VEVOR #ad
VEVOR Anchor Rode and Chain, 2.2T Chain Tension Galvanized Steel Chain, Ships, 15' x 5/16" Boat Anchor Chain, Anchor Chain for Boats, 1/2" x 200' Nylon Rope, Windlass-Grade Three Strand Twist Nylon #adVEVOR #ad
- Work with different anchors: our anchor chain can be used with almost all boat anchors, fluke anchors, box anchors, like the traditional claw anchors, and others. And the chain has an additional 30 cm/12" based on 10 feet. Three-strand nylon rope: our nylon rope line is made of three-strand braided nylon, not easy to unravel and not kink or spin under heavy loads.
In addition, the welding joint is thermoweld first, and then welded again with the welding wire, to avoid fracture and cracks. Increased durability of our chain will help properly set your anchor for years to come with superior construction.
Unlike other galvanized chain alternatives, not direct welding, this chain line adopts high-quality welding process, our boat anchor chain options are high quality through the G43 advanced test. Durable galvanized steel: our marine boat anchor chain is made of galvanized steel.
The boat line is an ideal combination of excellent shock absorption and elasticity. Thicker5/16" chain link is better suited to 1/2" rope. And boat anchor lead chain and rope can spend a long time in the water and the sun. Reliable anchor chain: the use of an anchor lead chain enhances the anchor's holding power by keeping the shank parallel to the lake bed or seafloor, helping to eliminate unwanted pull-out or anchor freeing caused by wave motion or boat drifting. Marine grade chain and rope: 15' x 5/16" boat anchor chain and 200' x 1/2" rope.
8. VEVOR #ad
Chain for Boat Mooring on The Beach, Marine Anchor with Anchor, Shackles, VEVOR Boat Anchor Kit 13 lb Fluke Style Anchor, Rope, Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Fluke Anchor, Boats from 20'-32' #adVEVOR #ad
- A complete boat anchor kit for your sailing. The welded junction of the plow anchor is thermoweld first and then welded again with the welding wire. When you drop it, it will dig into the bottom and hold it tightly. The lead chain adds weight to the anchor's shank, providing a better dig or bite into the bottom.
13 lb boat anchor kit: for smaller boats 20-32ft, our fluke anchor kit is a perfect plug-and-play kit. It includes an 13 lb fluke anchor, a 6. 6 ft of 1/3" chain, a 98 ft of 8/17'' rope, and two pieces of shackles & swivels.
Premium quality: our boat anchor and chain are built with hot-dipped galvanized steel for long-lasting performance even in saltwater. And anchors are different from most products on the market in that it is not welded directly.
Quick set design: with a low center of gravity and the self-aligning geometry, this boating anchor ensures that it can set and rest quickly and adequately. Our heavy duty boat anchor's versatile design is suitable for various seafloor compositions, and other bottoms. No more worrying about buying the rope and chain. The 3-strand twisted and braided nylon rope is stretchy and wear-proof. This high-quality process effectively avoids cracks in the anchors.
9. NovelBee #ad
NovelBee 3/8 Inch x 50 Feet Double Braid Nylon Rope with 1/4 Inch x 15 Feet Galvanized Chain for Boat Anchor Rope and Dock Line Black #adNovelBee #ad
- Chain:1/4 inch x 15 feet galvanized short-link. Rope:3/8 inch x 50 feet nylon double braided. Chain professionally spliced to double braided nylon rope.
Boat rope great strength and shock load resistance and handles easily. Anchor rope includes a spliced chain for easy attachment while the other end is heat-sealed to prevent unraveling.