As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. North American Rescue #ad
NAR Hyfin Vent Compact, Two Pack #adNorth American Rescue #ad
- 3-channel pressure relief vents. Red-tip technology single step, peel, and apply application that also allows for burping the wound if necessary.
Advanced adhesive gel for superior adhesion, even to sweaty or hairy chests. Two chest seals for the treatment of entry/exit or multiple penetrating wounds.
|Brand||North American Rescue #ad|
2. EVERLIT #ad
Military Combat Tactical IFAK for First Aid Response Bleeding Control GEN-2 Black, EVERLIT Emergency Trauma Kit GEN-II Mil-Spec Nylon Laser Cut Pouch with Aluminum Tourniquet 36" Splint #adEVERLIT #ad
- Respiratory, airway and hypothermia treatment: there are already two non-vented chest seals for sucking chest wounds and 28F naso tube for airway packed in this kit. Together the splint roll, triangle Bandage, and Elastic Bandage are purposely selected in this kit for any bone fracture of your limbs.
Everlit ifak gen-ii, disaster, hunting, designed to last: uniquely customized by u. S military veterans to get you well-prepared in advance to emergencies during the outdoor adventure, travel, camping, and accident. While a shock often occurs after massive loss of blood, which comes hand in hand with a drop of body temperature.
Massive hemorrhage and circulatory care: this kit contains the most use friendly, which includes: military combat tourniquet, tactical Israeli pressure dressing, compact and popular survival and first aid supplies for massive bleeding control on the market, and compressed gauze.
Extremely heavy duty material 1000d nylon for above and beyond quality and durability, Mil-Spec MIL-32439A T1. The emergency thermal blanket included is to designed to keep body temperature warm as a treatment for hypothermia. Bone fracture treatment: 36 inch splint roll to keep your bones in position, triangle bandage and elastic bandage to wrap around and secure the limb from moving around.
3. Ever Ready First Aid #ad
6-inch Compression Bandage, New Israeli Battle Dressing #adEver Ready First Aid #ad
- Nsn 6510-01-492-2275. Vacuum Packaged and sterile. For the treatment of traumatic hemorrhagic injuries. Israeli battle Dressing IBD. Small enough to carry in your BDU pocket or a MOLLE pouch.
4. Biolife #ad
Scrapes and Abrasions Single Use, 4 count Packaging May Vary, WoundSeal Topical Powder Wound Care First Aid for Cuts #adBiolife #ad
- Stop bleeding in seconds from lacerations, abrasions and wounds with Wound Seal Powder. Hydrophilic polymer and potassium ferrate powder creates a protective scab that becomes waterproof in just an hour. Safe and effective for the whole family, from grandparents to children and even the family pets.
Travel-friendly single-use tubes can be carried in a pocket, purse, while camping or on vacation, backpack or carry-on luggage.
Respond quickly to kitchen accidents, skinned knees and DIY mishaps wherever they occur. Carry woundseal Powder at the playground, wherever cuts and abrasions occur. Because it does not rely on clotting factors, WoundSeal even works for people who easily bleed.
Made in the usa, woundseal powder has been widely used by health professionals across the country, fda cleared and tested by the department of Defense, including doctors and emergency technicians. This innovative powder combines with blood to form an instant scab, sealing out dirt and impurities to help accelerate healing.
|Manufacturer||Everready First Aid #ad|
5. microMend #ad
Think Ahead, Be Prepared- Emergency Wound Closures XS/SM 2 Devices, 1 Alcohol Prep Pad, 1 Gauze, microMend Emergency Wound Closures Surgical Quality Laceration Repair Without Stitches #admicroMend #ad
- Avoid stressful, easy-to-apply, expensive trips to the er with affordable, safe and secure rapid skin closures. Eliminates the need for stitches. Superior hospital grade first aid wound care: Rapid skin closure devices allow you to care for lacerations wherever they occur; be it at a sporting event, camping, hiking or at home.
Wound closure kit includes: two 2 1⁄2" micromend devices in one sterile pouch to effectively close a wound up to 1”, with 2”x2” gauze and antiseptic wipe.
Ideal for kids - painless and quick skin closure: This laceration repair kit is ideal for treating your family's cuts and lacerations. Made in the USA. Easy as a bandage to apply and in seconds the wound is closed with the holding strength of sutures. Clinically proven to reduce scarring in 90% of patients compared to stitches.
6. EVERLIT #ad
EVERLIT Sacrum Silicone Foam Dressing with Adhesive Border Pack of 5 Absorbent Breathable Waterproof Sacral Bandage Pad for Bed Sore Pressure Ulcer Wound Dressing 7x7 inch #adEVERLIT #ad
- Professional wound care – 5 layers of premium quality material - silicone layer provides secure but gentle adhesion. Foam layer absorbs excess moisture. Sterile production and packaging – all everlit care wound dressings are produced under aseptic conditions. One-step skin protection – the everlit care sacrum foam dressings are designed to promote healing, including sacrum bedsore wound, reduce pain and scarring by maintaining a moisture-balanced, arterial ulcers, sterile environment for moderately exudating wounds, skin tears, surgical incisions, treat and prevent ulcer, leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, neuropathic ulcers, burns and more.
Gentle, effective, easy application- the hypoallergenic, latex-free foam dressing features sensitive skin-friendly adhesive borders that seals on all sides around the wound for maximum protection. Highly breathable film manages temperature and forms a waterproof barrier to seal out germs and dirt.
The wound dressing serves as a cushion to protect skin without sticking to wound. Highly absorbent, while allowing skin to breathe, cushion and protect– the sacrum foam Dressings effectively manage temperature and humidity to promote healing. The multi-layer center core cushions and protects wound site, absorbs excess drainage and exudate, thus reduce maceration around the wound edges. Super absorbent layer absorbs and retains exudate. Each island dressing is individually wrapped to keep dressings free from infection and external contamination. Non-woven spreading layer maximizes retention.
7. BIOLIFE, LLC. #ad
Scrapes and Abrasions, Wound Care First Aid for Cuts, Stops Bleeding in Seconds Without Stitches or Bandages, Safe and Effective for People of All Ages and Pets, WoundSeal Powder 4 Each Pack of 3 #adBIOLIFE, LLC. #ad
- This innovative powder combines with blood to form an instant scab, sealing out dirt and impurities to help accelerate healing. Respond quickly to kitchen accidents, skinned knees and DIY mishaps wherever they occur.
April 20, 2020, fda cleared and tested by the department of defense, woundSeal Powder has been widely used by health professionals across the country, 10:26 pm bk, chethan: MADE IN THE USA, including doctors and emergency technicians.
Carry woundseal powder at the playground, purse, wherever cuts and abrasions occur. Hydrophilic polymer and potassium ferrate powder creates a protective scab that becomes waterproof in just an hour.
Stop bleeding in seconds from lacerations, abrasions and wounds with Wound Seal Powder. Travel-friendly single-use tubes can be carried in a pocket, while camping or on vacation, backpack or carry-on luggage. Because it does not rely on clotting factors, WoundSeal even works for people who easily bleed. Safe and effective for the whole family, from grandparents to children and even the family pets.
8. Aquatabs #ad
100 Tablets in Convenient Travel Packaging, Water Purification Tablets for Water Treatment and Disinfection, Aquatabs #adAquatabs #ad
- Each strip of Aquatabs contains 10 individually sealed tablets. Mix well for at least 10 minutes, then allow to stand for 30 minutes before drinking. Tablets are so small that they easily fit into any pocket, purse, bag, pouch, emergency preparedness kit, backpack, drawer, disaster relief pack and more.
Be sure to read instructions before use. We are the approved seller of Aquatab. The treated water will then be ready for consumption.
Aquatabs are conveniently packaged to retain freshness and start with a 5 Year Shelf Life. Protect you and your family during outdoor activities, natural disasters and emergency situations where boiling water is not an option. Remove one aquatab tablet from its packaging and insert into 1/5 gallon 075 liters of contaminated water.
9. Clozex #ad
Be Ready!, Clozex Emergency Laceration Closures, Repair Wounds Without Stitches. FDA Cleared Skin Closure Device for 3 Individual Wounds Or Combine for Total Length of 4 1/4 Inches. Life Happens #adClozex #ad
- Simply apply to the skin, topical skin closure that does NOT puncture the skin is non-threatening to children during placement and removal and is clinically proven to minimize unnecessary scarring caused by stitches. Easy to apply and durable: patented interlaced design simultaneously aligns the skin edges in all 3 dimensions, and keep in place during healing.
For personal use at home, home repairs, biking, cooking, hunting, fishing, Work, car kit, vacation, construction. Efficient and affordable: when an er is not accessible, or you don’t want to spend the money or time away from work or play, Clozex is a great alternative that offers immediate and durable wound closure at a fraction of the cost.
Be prepared when accidents happen – anywhere. A single device matching the approximate wound length can be used, 1 1/2" 40mm, or multiple devices may be aligned side by side to close longer length wounds. Includes: 3 clozex closures: 3/4" 20mm, 2" 50mm.
Be ready: clozex closures are a non-invasive, sport: hiking, painless, camping, alternative to stitches for the treatment of small cuts and lacerations. Life happens. Great for kids: adhesive based, pull wound edges together, making it fast and easy to close a laceration with excellent cosmetic results. Clinically proven in numerous clinical studies at top-tier hospitals. Medical grade, emergency room and urgent care centers, fda cleared closure: developed for medical professionals for use in surgery, Clozex has been cleared for personal use as an over- the- counter wound closure device.