As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Steve Kaeser #ad
Steve Kaeser Fatwood 100% Natural Firestarter Sticks Hand Cut in The USA Ferro Rod Ferrocerium Flint Jute Fatwood Chips Striker Tin Container Survival Emergencies Camping Since 1989 #adSteve Kaeser #ad
- One 1 tin can 3 5/16in x 2 9/16in x 15/16in, fits in shirt pocket. One 1 ferro rod is 5/16 in thick x 3in. One 1 striker 3in long may be grey, blue or black in color. Tin filled with hand cut in USA fatwood sticks.
One 1 36in piece of jute soaked in soy wax, starts on fire quickly from ferro rod sparks. One 1 bag of fatwood chips/dust. Last for 1000's of strikes. Each kit put together by hand for you, in the seaside village of Ventura, one at a time, California.
|Brand||Steve Kaeser #ad|
2. Survival Spark #ad
SURVIVAL SPARK Magnesium Survival Fire Starter with Compass and Whistle #adSurvival Spark #ad
- Never be caught in the cold: High quality all weather fire starter is windproof & weather resistant. All in one emergency tools: Magnesium fire starter stick, large scraper, compass, whistle & lanyard.
Lights up time & time again: strikes up to 15, 000 times to make a fire when you want or need it most. Compact & convenient: fire starter rod is 5. 5" to easily fit in cars, survival kits & camping gear.
|Brand||Survival Spark #ad|
3. Texas Bushcraft #ad
3/8" Thick Ferro Rod with Striker and Paracord Wrist Lanyard – Waterproof Flint Fire Steel Survival Lighter for Your Camping, Hiking and Backpacking Gear, Texas Bushcraft Fire Starter #adTexas Bushcraft #ad
- The included striker tool attached on the lanyard ensures that you’re always prepared for the unexpected. 5000 f degrees sparks are hot enough to ignite a variety of tinder including plant fuzz, goldenrod fluff, and cattail seed or milkweed down.
Survive and thrive in an emergency with this weather-resistant ferro rod fire starter in your survival kit. Firecraft cord lanyard made from more than 10 feet of patent pending 550 lb utility paracord with 3 extra strands for survival.
Compact and portable so it fits in your pocket, backpack or auto glove box, the Texas Bushcraft flint steel also boasts a sturdy and comfortable hardwood handle that delivers optimal grip and control during use.
15, 000+ strikes from the texas bushcraft fire starter make it an essential part of your camping accessories. Unlike matches that can become wet or blown-out in wind, our fire steel is impervious to the elements. Stay warm and keep the wolves at-bay with this foolproof fire steel. Waxed cotton tinder, PE fishing line and waxed thread for leathercraft and sewing canvas.
4. AOFAR #ad
AOFAR Magnesium Fire Starter AF-374 2-Pack Waterproof Fire Steel Pouch for Camping, Backpacking,Outdoor Survival fire Striker kit, Hunting, Hiking #adAOFAR #ad
- Magnesium rod is easily scraped off with striker, and is ignited by sparks from the flint, start fires in any weather conditions. The red waxed flax in Paracord waterproof fire tinder can make instant fire even in heavy rain.
. Fire starters : each box includes 2 Magnesium Fire Starters can be used thousands of times. Waterproof fire steel：solid magnesium fuel bar with flint 3'' x1'', steel scraper3'', Fire Paracord Outdoor Survival Ropes. 100% satisfaction promise: AOFAR provide 2 years limited warranty and lifetime customer support.
5. bayite #ad
Ferro Rod Kit with Paracord Landyard Handle and Striker, 4"Long x 3/8"Diameter, bayite 4 Inch Survival Ferrocerium Drilled Flint Fire Starter #adbayite #ad
- Diameter: 3/8"10mm. Bayite 6 striking edges striker-pro striker is made from tool grade hss steel and has a distinct hardness, maximizes a shower of hot sparks, no matter whether you prefer to use your left hand or right hand to scrape.
Perfect emergency fire starter for Bushcraft, etc. Sparks shower at 5, fishing, 000 c to ignite a fire in any weather even wet, bbq, hiking, 500 F 3, hunting, emergency, edc, Gas Camp Stoves, at any altitude.
Large enough for a shower of sparks and small enough to carry. Made of high effective ferrocerium rod. Otherwise it will not produce enough sparks due to insufficient hardness of blade.
Comes with a bayite striker-Pro striker attached to the paracord, always be prepared to start a fire. Don't use bad quality Knife as striker. 5ft paracord included, gives you a good grip and never comes off. Ferrocerium rod length:4"10cm. Waterproof & weatherproof, fits all weather, works in any weather condition.
6. The Friendly Swede #ad
Easy Grip Flint and Steel Striker for Camping and Emergency 2 Pack, The Friendly Swede Fire Starter for Survival, Ferro Rod Fire Starter Sticks #adThe Friendly Swede #ad
- Convenient and compact: our fire steel is an ideal firestarter for camping, signal fires and emergency situations. If you have any questions about our emergency fire starter kit, just contact us and we will help. Light a fire anywhere: our alloy firestarter survival tool works in any conditions - rain, snow, high-altitude.
Shop safely: this firestarter survival lighter is covered by The Friendly Swede's Lifetime Warranty. We promise you will want to bring it to any hiking trip you are heading at.
The extra large size gives more strikes than most other fire starters, something you will want your Firestarter for campfires to do since it results in less work for you. Therefore, bbqs, it is a great outdoors emergency fire starter to have in your camping safety & survival equipment.
Ultra-durable and made of rust-free ultra-strong ferrocerium rod, this Flint and Steel striker will not bend or break with normal use. Easy grip - ergonomic handles on our ferro rod striker allow use by even the most frozen of fingers! Easy to hold, and easy to produce showers of sparks in any weather. Extra long: longer ferro rod firestarters make for easier striking and more sparks.
7. überleben #ad
Survival Igniter with Neck Lanyard & Multi-Tool Striker, The Pro, 3/8" Thick Fire Steel with 15,000 Strikes, Traditional Ferro Rod with Handcrafted Wood Handle, überleben Zünden Fire Starter #adüberleben #ad
- Handcrafted hardwood handle - the handle of our fire starter is handmade from premium 100% hardwood to provide a natural textured grip while you rain down molten spark showers of up to 5, 500F/3, 000C and turn that natural finish into a seasoned one.
Best ferro blend, period — our trademark sånft-korr ferrocerium blend is a perfect balance that boasts both softness & durability. Available in 3 different sizes - the zünden fire starter comes available in 3 thickness options for your preference: The Trad at 5/16" / 10mm15, and the Fatty at 1/2" / 8mm12, The Pro at 3/8" / 12.5
5mm20, 000 strikes, 000 strikes, 000 strikes. Ignite any fire with ease at any altitude you find yourself at or in any weather you get caught in, even when wet. With lanyard & multi-tool - each fire rod comes with an included mil-spec 550 paracord lanyard and a 6-function multi-tool that serves as a straight-edge striker, ruler, map scale, hex wrench, tinder scraper, and most importantly - a bottle opener.
As timeless as fire - our zünden fire starter is a ferro rod that is as timeless as fire and will help get your flames lit. Made from ferrocerium, a sparking metal used with steel, our igniters will remind you nothing feels better than natural wood.
8. AOFAR #ad
Boating, Waterproof 2-Pack, Compass and Whistle, Hiking, Hunting, Backpacking, Outdoor Magnesium Survival Rod with Fire Paracord, AOFAR Fire Starter AF-381 Fire Steel 5-in-1 for Camping #adAOFAR #ad
- Multi-purpose flint fire steel:3"unique design scraper, 5"Rod，Match Survival Ropes, Compass，Emergency Whistle. 100% satisfaction promise: AOFAR provide 2 years limited warranty and lifetime customer support.
Fire striker : each box includes 2 Fire Starters can be used thousands of times. Helpful:the red waxed flax in Paracord waterproof fire tinder can make instant fire even in heavy rain. All weather fire starters: Rugged flint fire starter works in any weather conditions - rain, snow, high-altitude.
9. überleben #ad
überleben Kräftig Fire Starter, 8"/ 20.32cm Length, Survival Igniter with Shock-Cord Lanyard & Multi-Tool Striker, Round Ferro Rod, 1/2" Thick Fire Steel, 20,000+ Strikes, 5,500F/3000C Sparks #adüberleben #ad
- Nothing fancy, just a solid 1/2" thick ferrocerium rod to get the sparks flying. It may seem like overkill, but is that a bad thing? Not our lightest rod, but our best one. With lanyard & multi-tool - all rods come with a shock-cord lanyard for multiple securing options and a 6-function multi-tool that serves as a straight-edge striker, map scale, hex wrench, ruler, tinder scraper, and most importantly - a bottle opener.
Ignite any fire with ease at any altitude you find yourself at or in any weather you get caught in, even when wet.
Available in 2 different lengths - the kräftig fire starter comes available with 2 length options: 5" / 2032cm long. A wilderness workhorse - the simpler the better, an idea we followed when making the Überleben Kräftig Fire Starter.
Both have a 1/2-inch / 12. 7cm or 8" / 12. 5mm thickness that will provide 20, 000+ strikes. High-temperature sparks - the reason you choose a ferro rod over standard flint is the ease at which it sparks and, for molten showers of up to 5, more importantly, 500F/3, 000C to rain down and ensure your tinder sets ablaze when you need it most. Best ferro blend, period — our trademark sånft-korr ferrocerium blend is a perfect balance that boasts both softness & durability.