As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mountain Hardwear #ad
Large, Mountain Hardwear Mens KOR Strata Hooded Jacket, Dark Zinc #adMountain Hardwear #ad
- Design: a weather-resistant, Primaloft insulated hooded shell jacket for cool-weather outings or your everyday routine. Full range of motion with seamless underarm and articulated elbow. Uses: everyday casual wear, backpacking, hiking, sport climbing, & trad climbing.
Fit: active, not boxy fit. Features: 2 secure zippered hand warmer pockets, left chest secure zip pocket for your essentials. Fabric: mechanical stretch dobby 89% nylon, 11% Elastane fabric with DWR coating & Primaloft Gold Active insulation.
2. Mountain Hardwear #ad
L, Mountain Hardwear Firefall 2 Jacket, Men's Icelandic #adMountain Hardwear #ad
- Hood: helmet-compatible. Fit: snow Sports. Material: membrane/laminate pu 2-layer, face fabric 140D x 160D nylon plain weave 100% nylon. Length: hip. Center back Length: 31in.
3. Mountain Hardwear #ad
Mountain Hardwear Exponent Jacket Manta Grey 2XL #adMountain Hardwear #ad
- Two-way adjustable hood. Pit zips expel heat where and when you need it. Vapordry offers unmatched comfort and exceptional waterproof breathable performance.
40d ripstop shell fabric is exceptionally light and packable and still reliably durable. Aquaguard vislon center front zipper is highly water resistant and offers no-fuss functionality.
4. Mountain Hardwear #ad
Mountain Hardwear Men's KOR Preshell Hoody, Nightfall Blue, Medium #adMountain Hardwear #ad
- Full-zip design for custom ventilation in warmer weathers. Fixed hood for added protection in hard-to-guess weather. Perfect for on-the-go: the kor preshell Hoody stuffs into its own pocket, letting you pack it up whenever and wherever you go for compact storage,.
Suited for multi-sport versatility with two harness-compatible zippered hand pockets. Lightweight design: an ultralight hooded jacket made with Pertex Quantum Air Ripstop fabric to produce the optimal balance between wind resistance and breathability.
Multipurpose layer: when a hardshell and a midlayer is not enough, this jacket is the layer you’ve been missing. Water resistant: durable for blocking light rain and moderate winds. Flexible yet durable: stretchy construction lets you move comfortably without sacrificing durability.
5. Mountain Hardwear #ad
Men's Dark Citron, S, Mountain Hardwear Firefall 2 Insulated Jacket #adMountain Hardwear #ad
- Fabric: 140d x 160d 2l nylon Plain Weave fabric. Uses: everyday casual wear, randonee, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, park & freestyle skiing, all-mountain skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, ski mountaineering, freeride/powder snowboarding, & telemark skiing.
Fit: snow Sports semi-fitted. Features: zippered pockets afford a variety of storage options, Helmet-compatible hood protects against the elements, Underarm zip vents help regulate body temperature. Design: an insulated ski jacket for in-bound resort shredding.
6. Mountain Hardwear #ad
Shark/Black, Mountain Hardwear Men's Absolute Zero Parka, Medium #adMountain Hardwear #ad
- Maximum warmth: 800-fill rDS-certified Q. Shield down with welded, watertight baffle construction. Hood: low profile, insulated, fixed hood with one-handed drawcord for quick fit adjustments.
Convenience: One-handed hem drawcords for quick adjustments. Pockets: Zip handwarmer pockets. Seal in warmth: Soft, stretchy, internal cuffs seal in warmth.
7. Mountain Hardwear #ad
Black, X-Large, Mountain Hardwear Men's KOR Strata Hoody #adMountain Hardwear #ad
- Carve the powder in comfort and style with this Mountain Hardwear® Kor™ Hoodie Jacket! Alpine fit that's made for a closer fit while still allowing for layering garments underneath. Primaloft gold® insulationa high warmth-to-weight ratio insulation that retains heat without adding unwanted bulk.
Breathable, water-resistant design improves passage of moisture vapor from perspiration without taking on extra weight.
Lightweight and compressible for easy packing. Primaloft gold active mapped at knit panels features a degree of stretch to maintain mobility. 1. 8 oz/yd² / 60 g/m² weight. Mountain Hardwear Size Guide.
Attached, 11% elastane;lining: 89% nylon, adjustable hood can be worn easily over a helmet. Raglan long sleeves provide a wide, 11% elastane. Machine wash, natural range of motion. Secure-zip pocket on the left chest. Zip close hand pockets. Binding on the cuffs to help keep the elements at bay and provide added durability. Adjustable cinch hem lets you get the perfect fit every time.
8. Mountain Hardwear #ad
Mountain Hardwear Mens Exposure/ 2 Gore-Tex Paclite Stretch Pullover, L, Blue #adMountain Hardwear #ad
- Center back Length: 29in. Seams: fully sealed. Fit: standard. Material: membrane/laminate gore-tex Paclite Stretch 2. 5l, face fabric 92% nylon, 8% elastane, DWR coating. Length: hip.
9. Mountain Hardwear #ad
Mountain Hardwear KOR Strata Jacket, Men's Void, XL #adMountain Hardwear #ad
- Fit: active, not boxy fit. Features: 2 secure zippered hand warmer pockets, left chest secure zip pocket for your essentials. Fabric: mechanical stretch dobby 89% nylon, 11% Elastane fabric with DWR coating & Primaloft Gold Active insulation.
Uses: everyday casual wear, all-mountain skiing, backpacking, backcountry skiing, & hiking. Design: a weather-resistant, Primaloft insulated shell jacket for cool-weather outings or your everyday routine. Full range of motion with seamless underarm and articulated elbow.